Hi All,
I'm setting up a group buy of QuikClot and the other first aid supplies offered by QC's manufacturer Z-Medica on a bunch of boardsand Gabby suggested I post over here. For those who aren't familiar with the products I'd suggest the thread in the for sale board at assaultweb ( .com or .net) A lot of people have posted info and links there. I've been taking orders and collecting funds for about a week now and am planning on wrapping everything up in about 2 weeks or so such that I can recieve everyone's stuff and ship it all out so it arrives at the end of may or the beginning of june. If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line at quikclotgroupbuy@hotmail.com which is also set up to accept paypal payments for orders. Shipping within the US will be via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation which is $4.40 for up to 2lbs which should cover all but very large orders. Thanks! Here's the scoop:

All,
As I've mentioned I'm setting up a group buy of QuikClot from Z-Medica. I'm ready to get started and wanted to let you know. Prices for each will be as follows plus shipping:

QuikClot 3.5oz: $16.50ea
CinchTight or Israeli Bandage Field Dressings: $6.00ea
PriMed High-Volume Gauze Rolls: $1.55ea
QC BattlePack: $28.00ea Contains 3.5 Ounces of QuikClot, 2 PriMed, choice of 1 Field Dressing (specify Israeli or CinchTight) The Battle Pack is made of rugged waterproof material, and fits into standard BDU pocket, has Velcro belt attachment, and 2 attachment points for Alice Clips.

I've set up a new email address at quikclotgroupbuy@hotmail.com and have set up paypal through that address as well (add 3%to the total for paypal please) Feel free to email me at the new address or my regular one murphquake@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks and have a great day!
-bill

Bill Murphy NREMT-B
69-27 Olcott Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375-6636
murphquake@hotmail.com
quikclotgroupbuy@hotmail.com