I probably overpack but I would suggest adding a beefier FAK. I carry regular stuff like aspirin, Band-Aids, Purel, Tums, etc. in a small pouch on the outside of my workbags so I can get to them easily (and don't have to put the contents of my bag on display). I add a quart-sized baggy (the new ones that you vacumn seal are very nice) that contains some 4x4's, nitrile gloves, a foldable N-95 mask, and some 4" rolled bandages among other stuff. Squeeze or suck the air out and it really doesn't take up much room.

I also stick in a DR PSK, a "space" blanket of some sort, a cheap plastic poncho, couple of food bars and a couple of water purification tabs.

Since I'm a ham I also carry a small handie talkie with wideband receive so I can also listen to AM/FM radio stations and local PD/Fire channels.

I can put all of this plus my laptop/electronics gear in a Maxpedition Typhoon bag (on which I hang a LED flashlight, a Petzel e-lite and some other stuff) and have a very manageable package from a weight and size pov. This bag will also carry a 45 oz hydration bag. I carry this bag into limited access govt. buildings without problems.