Good deal all and thanks for the responses.
I did replace the last KBar I broke all those years ago. It's just handy for a lot of things.
I do own a Leatherman and it is part of the kit and I usually carry my fathers old pocket knife or the Gerber Gator.
I'm also looking to add a camp axe one of these days.
But there are times when it’s impractical to carry the machete or camp ax when doing minimalist camping/hiking not to mention survival (SERE for emergencies) hence why I'm looking for something in this line.
I’m getting back into the swing of things and wanted to see what was out there and the experiences of those who used them.
With the way the world is today I'm preparing more than I used too and trying to bring my family in line with it.

General preparedness is what I've been looking at and growing up on a dairy farm has served me well not to mention 12 yrs in the military.

The one problem I do have is like so many employers these days we cannot have weapons in our vehicles and this include knives or anything else that could be used as a weapon. Needless to say I'm looking for somewhere else to be.

I'll check back and when I finely buy it I'll post the test results.