Hey everybody, I'm back on-line here at work. No power at home yet and water comes/goes. Can't say I'm having any problems, though. Y'all's concern and offers of support are heartwarming and I thank you very much. I have to admit that I've been having the time of my life with this event.

A cold front showed up the day after Ike dropping nightitme temps down into the fifties! That doesn't normally happen here until November. I'm thinking God realized he upset a bunch of Texans and is trying to make up for it before we go and kick His tush (should "tush" be capitalized when talking about a diety's tush?). Anyway, I've been downright chilly at times.

I kept notes throughout this event and will be posting some pretty extensive reports about preps, what worked, what didn't, what I'll do differently, etc...

I've read the posts concerning Ike and have lots to add. I think there are some misconceptions that should be clearered up.

Unfortunately, I can't upload pictures at work so you won't be able to see what I'm talking about. Eventually I'll have all this information/pictures on my blog, to. So, those of you who read it will see the stuff twice.

-Blast

Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.