I'm trying to standardize now, attempting to go all AA or AAA so that I can eventually use rechargeable eneloop batteries with a foldable solar setup.

I do have a large store of Kirkland AA and AAA batteries from Costco for emergencies until I can get to the point I mentioned above. I also have a couple packs of Energizer E2 Lithium batteries set aside for my flashlight.

Standardization is one of the reasons I changed out flashlights. My Old Pelican used CR123a's, which are generally harder to find and definitely more expensive than the AA's that my Fenix Uses.

Devices that I have that use AA's:
Fenix L2D CE
Eton Grundig FR200
Mini Maglite LED in the FAK
Energizer Energi-To-Go Cell Charger

Devices that I have that use AAAs:
Arc AAA Premium

Those are just my BOB, PSK and FAK devices. When I start listing 'puter mice, remote controls and all the other gadgets I have around my home and use every day, it just makes sense for me to buy rechargeable double and triple A's and to have alkalines and lithiums as backup.

Right now the MagLite LED 4D that I keep in my car is the only emergency light that I have that is out the small cell category... But I have that one for more reasons than the light it provides... LOL