Hey Neighbor, How's life upstream?

We have a Country living mill (CLM) at home. When you consider the price at ordering time also consider all the accessories. I found a few places that had cheaper mills but more expensive add ons. Send me message via the forum if you would like to know where I sourced ours (I don't like to plug vendors on the forum outside of the marketplace wink. The CLM is built like a tank and I would recommend the power bar or the motor if you get it...otherwise you may be the only one with the strength to turn the wheel and I like to share that task with the DW personally wink.

I have also heard great things about the Wondermill Jr. hand crank mills...they are more designed for family use instead of the industrial grade Country living mill (CLM)and are easier to use with a wider application of tasks (e.g. I think it does coffee, peanut butter and oily seeds as well). Thus if you are running a business with it (e.g. a bakery) go with the CLM otherwise its been a bit overkill for us and we lament we probably should have gone with the Wondermill for our personal use. wink

Cheers,
Logan.

Edited by Loganenator (08/08/08 08:05 PM)