I am new to this forum, and I just wanted to make a comment about a positive on-line purchasing experience that I recently had with Lifeview Outdoors from Tennessee.

I ordered some survival gear on-line from their website at lifeviewoutdoors.com

The bill, including $23 for shipping and handling, came to about $160. I live in Canada. When the package arrived a few days later, the delivery person wanted another $68 C.O.D. to cover brokerage fees at the border for UPS!!!!

I was upset, and sent an e-mail to Lifeview Outdoors that night. I thought that I had just been scammed, and that I was either going to lose my money, or have to pay an exorbitant cost for the items, or would have to wait to get my refund.

To my surprise, I received a phone call from Mike Merryman at 08:00 the next morning. After a very short discussion, Mike agreed to split the UPS brokerage fees with me, which worked out the best for both of us.

A short time later, Mike sent me an e-mail stating that their company had several complaints about unreasonable rates charged by UPS to International customers, and therefore they decided to remove UPS as a shipping option from their website.

I must say that I am completely blown away by the level of service and attention that I received from Lifeview Outdoors. My order was not worth very much, but yet this company treated me with the kind of consideration usually reserved for family and friends! For service, I highly recommend dealing with them for your survival equipment needs.

Paul