I saw what I think were all the segments of this show ... but coulda missed one since I never saw anything that layed out the ground rules ....well ...assuming there were ground rules.
Each group showed up at their assigned camp with only the things they packed in ....but during the show it seemed that some came equipped with things others might not have chosen and I have no idea what everyone brought or what their cabins came stocked with.
It was still interesting to watch ...and yes ...the sisters were indeed whiny ...I would've hated to be stuck together with them in te same cabin ...and if my daughter was like that (same general age) I might have to take some action.
Anyway ...there was brief info on their food foraging exploits ...more time spent watching them stump thru the countryside with the hunting guide than watching them try to fish or do much else.
I was actually suprised at how few episodes there were for the length of time they were there.
I thought the group of 3 that hiked 40 miles to visit that married couple were crazy ...they were the ones that took so long to hike the couple miles to cabin at the beginning. But 40 miles was way farther than they'd ever gone. That was really dumb.
Overall ....I was expecting more than I got ... and while it could've been alot better ... it was at least midly entertaining and possibly peopel watcxhed it that wouldn't normally watch Bear Grylls or Les Stroud etc programming....which is a good thing.
I checked their webiste ...which would be an excellent place to put more info and details ...but alas... they didn't do that either. There a little bit of stuff ...but really not much.