Great list LeeG, you have all the basics covered

I drive a quad cab 4 x 4 so I have more space than some, but a few things I have learned the hard way never to be without are:

- tire repair kit/plugs(blew two tires at once a couple of years ago) I only have 1 spare. By using the plugs the tire can be repaired later at a garage. If certain brands of that spray is used apparently the tire cannot be repaired later. ???

-spare lug nuts(they come loose after changing a tire, despite the best efforts in torqueing them without the proper torque wrench it dosent hurt to have a few spares, just in case)

-tow strap
-saw or hatchet(to cut branches for traction when stuck)
-lightweight rain gear
-oil/brake fluid/ power steering fluid etc
-digital camera(you see all the cool s**t when you leave the camera at home, so I bought a cheap one to leave in the truck. I also used it to document an accident for insurance purposes)
-power inverter(very handy little plug in model)
-road flares, 15 min
-pry bar
-100 bucks in cash(for those gas stations in the middle of no where that dont take interact payments)
-sunglasses(usually an EDC item)but I bought a set to leave in the truck after forgeting them in my other shirt too many times. Driving in a rainy day that suddenly turns sunny sucks if you leave them home.

-a weapon(if I need to leave the truck at night on a dark lonely highway and hoof it somewhere then I am taking a friend with me "just in case")

I carry a lot in the truck that most people wouldn't consider simply because I can(I have more space)These are just a few base items I thought I would toss out there, but I also have mostly everything on your list as well. I live in a colder place so my list reflects that fact. Its all a matter of fine tuning it to your particular needs, just like a PSK or BOB.