NH-
Quote:
I HAVE learned over the years to do a pre-walk through first, with 3 kids there's no telling what's been left where.

(lol) so true. Takes away from the realism a bit if you check first though.

Matt26-
Quote:
I can brag that my 9 and 6 year old daughters can climb out and down the escape ladder in their room faster than I can!

I hear you, My kid will be a teenager soon and I will need to try to PREVENT her from escaping out the window at night.

Am_Fear_Liath_Mor -
Quote:
I don't know the statistics for those who have been killed whilst falling down stairs wearing a blindfold but I suspect it could possibly be more than those killed by bears in Canada every year.

I know for a FACT more people die in Canada die each year in house fires than either bears or trousers. I dont want to be one of them. eek

Laline-
Quote:
Better to practice now when all they have to worry about is feeling stupid rather then do it when they are scared spit-less.

I feel good and silly at the time, especially when I did a cartwheel over a plastic guitar left on the floor but This is why I practice as well. Welcome to the forum, hope to hear more from you on how the web page is going.