Chris Reeve's heat treatment for fixed blades tends to be on the soft side. Logically this would make for a tougher knife, but apparently that doesn't work with S30V. A lot of what I've read about his GB knife says the same thing, that in one way or another the heat treatment is incorrect. I have no experience with it, so I can't offer my opinion. However, I have had experience with his Sebenza's and they are correctly heat treated. (Apparently they are heat treated differently from the GB, as Chris Reeve lists the Rockwell hardness as being harder, at 58-59RC)

I noticed they also tested a Strider BT, which is also S30V like the GB, but with what is supposed to be a more appropriate heat treatment (as evidence by the higher Rockwell hardness ~60RC vs ~56 for the GB). The video on that site confirms this, as they beat the tar out of that thing and it took the abuse for quite a long time. It is slightly thicker (by less than 1mm) which might have had some effect, but not to the extent that is shown. In my opinion S30V isn't to blame, it just needs to be heat treated correctly (which seems to be more difficult to do with S30V than many other steels)

I don't know how Doug's Mk3 would react to the same destructive testing, but it is a smaller and thinner knife than both the GB and the Strider, so that has to be taken into account.