Quote:
I'm really looking for how is how your neighborhoods, local communities, and towns would respond based on you knowledge of the areas and people around you.

If Houston's evacuation before Hurricane Rita was any indication, our neighborhood will band together to help each other out. A lot of neighbors have started putting in gardens and most hunt & fish. In the past one neighbor or another has ended up with some sort of major injury/illness and the rest of us help them out with cooking/lawncare/babysitting or whatever is needed. The skill sets and resources available in our brains and garages bode well for surviving tough times. It won't be fun and often it'll probably be very scary and stressful, but I can't think of a better place to be as far as neighbors are concerned.

I think our main worry will be outsiders causing problems. We have a troubled neighborhood behind us, and the bulk of Houston 15 miles down the freeway...

-Blast
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.