Bill-

Good solution for containing "duct tape goo" in a kit, but me and Teflon tape just never get along. I use it when I need to on pipe threads, but for an otherwise competent guy around the house, I can't tear off a length without getting it all "scrunched up" so I have to resort to scissors, which does nothing for my pride grin So for me, it's not the best thing in a kit, especially if the ol' fingers might be cold and numb. My solution to the goo-problem: I put my small repacked rolls of duct tape in little craft-size Ziploc bags ~2-1/2" x 2" like I use to segregate other PSK components. Makes access a little easier for my fumble-fingers.

Please forgive the slight drift to your thread, but speaking of duct tape, for folks new to the forum, or otherwise not familiar with the product — consider trying Gorilla Tape from the makers of Gorilla Glue. Duct tape on steroids. Prior threads discussing the merits here and here .