So far I have bought new tires and have upgraded my lights to xenon bulbs for better vision in storms. Next plan is for a brush bumper and a back rack. I had the side steps removed, and a reflex spray in box liner put in (worth every penny) I am looking to get a good self recovery winch when I can afford it as well. She works excellent during off road trips already so I will not install a lift kit or bigger tires. The cost of tires will jump considerably once you get above 17 inch, and bigger wheels don’t always mean better performance. On top of that it would send my fuel economy through the roof and it is already bad enough.

As you guys have noticed I have changed my post name. My buddies at work noticed it and advised me it may be a good idea to change it just in case I say something that offends someone online. In that sense I wouldn’t bring discredit to the Army. The fact that no matter what you say these days offend somebody was enough for me to stop and think that they are probably right. Totally stumped for a dammed name that wasn’t already taken my kid suggested my zodiac sign and here it is.
I apologize for the confusion.
Mac