I have never had any complaints with the exception that the fine bone cutting blade can become clogged and needs frequent tapping or wiping to clean the teeth when using it to cut heavy bone. It cuts plastic and light sheet metal in a fairly adequate manner as well. The course blade cuts wood very well, but is a little flimsy and needs to be really held strait in the cut to prevent pinching. Overall, it is about 15 inches give or take when opened. The cloth case has a slot to carry a second blade, which cost about 5 bucks to replace. The saw itself has rubber panels on the handle made from the same material as used on the handle of the Gerber Gator knives(very tacky, especially when wet) This saw has yet to disappoint me in any way, although it depends on what you need a saw for while in the woods in the first place. If I am not playing "silly bugger" in the field with the Army then I am in the field trying to stock my freezer with fresh meat. Nothing rips through the pelvic bone of a Moose faster than a good saw. This saw is also designed for one hand use which for me is a must, as I can hold innards out of the way with one hand while I cut. I use it a lot to trim overhead branches for placing tree stands as well, and being able to hold a heavy branch with one hand as you cut lessens your chances of dropping it on yourself. For a hunter I love this saw. If you are just a hiker you may have no use for it at all. Lastly, it cost me about 20 bucks as opposed to 60 bucks for some models which look almost identical. I actually got 3 of these for the same price as the more expensive Browning folding saw. Now I have one in my BOB, one in My hunting bag, and one in my truck at all times.

Edited by Canadian_Soldier (11/29/07 05:57 PM)