Uhm... Yeah, most of that is wrong.

In highway (keep in mind, this is Vermont- rolling hills and small mountains are all we have that isn't water or swamp), the Priuses I've known get about 40-45mpg, while in urban driving they get about 50-52. Sure, that's a little under the 54mpg optimum that is listed for urban driving, but by less than 10%- you can loose more than that just not knowing how to drive very well. Strike one.

The batteries are closer to 60% recyclable, with that percentage rising anually. The batteries you are thinking of haven't been used in a while, and never on widely marketed production model. Strike two.

There is a master disconnect. I will state for a fact the the one on the Prius kills main power if the air bag deploys. Strike three, you're out!

And I'd like to see your data sheet, re ozone, and references to the original research. Because without it, I'm going to call BS.

As for the golf cart... Yes, that works if you live in a gated, selective community full of the very rich or the retired. For those who live and work in the real world, golf carts would have to improve to suck.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.