Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#106782 - 09/24/07 02:47 AM Urban Personal Emergency Pack
Grant Offline
Stranger

It seems that most of the personal survival packs are geared toward wilderness survival conditions. They are heavy on things such as fish hooks, snare wires, signalling mirrors, and other items useful or necessary for surviving with little or no support a sudden emergency situation in the wild.

I work in an urban area and need a small pack containing items that will help me endure urban emergencies. I am not talking about a bug-out bag or a get-home bag (I have a separate get home bag in my office). I'm not talking about preparing for survival after catastrophic disasters. This is simply a bag that will help me deal with urban events such as massive (but short term) power outages, hazmat emergencies, mass transit stoppages in inconvenient places such as tunnels, or other events that may occur when I am out on the streets, in a cab, on the subway, or at a meeting away from my get-home bag. The idea is to get me through the event until a) the event is over and/or b) I can get to my get-home bag.

This is more a preparedness pack than a hard-core personal survival bag. During the day I always have it with me, either on my belt (under a jacket) or in my canvas briefcase/shoulder pouch. I would appreciate some comments, but I am kinda committed to the pouch size I now have and don't want to upgrade to a bigger pack. Going to a bigger pack would seem to defeat the purpose of the pack, so I've already decided to avoid things like saw blades and fishing lures that will not prove very useful on a midtown corner. It is a small belt pack, so if anything new goes in, something has to come out.

On my key chain I carry a Photon micro-light II and an REI whistle.

On my belt I carry my cell phone in a phone pouch that also has room for a Fisher Space Pen Stowaway and several sheets of Rite-in-the-Rain paper.

Maxpedition M-1 Waistpack.

Knife (Leatherman e/303)
Flashlight (Photon/Proton)
N95 particle mask
Cliff Bar
$20.00 (4x$5.00)
First aid items in a plastic sandwich bag:
2 anti-bacterial wipes
2 motrin
2 gauze pads (2"x2")
2 adhesive bandages (1.5"x3")
Duct tape
I'd like to squeeze in one of those individual pouches of water that Datrex markets, but I haven't tried it yet.

#106783 - 09/24/07 03:06 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
eric_2003 Offline
Journeyman

I would consider adding a triangular bandage which can act as a mask (yes the N95 is of course better), and could act as compression or a fixative for the gauze over wounds. If the Datrex water bag is refillable, a small vial of poviodine could be used as water disinfectant and wound care, or just swap out the anti-bacterial wipe with a poviodine prep pad. Would you need the flashlight if you would always have the Photon light on your key chain? That would free up room for a garden bag (poncho or bag to carry your important items if you had to leave your car).

Eric

#106787 - 09/24/07 03:28 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
philip Offline
Addict

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
Coins. A friend told me that in the last power outtage in Manhattan, payphones worked when cells and persona/business landlines didn't. He said people were using their cellphones and PDAs to light the lobbies of dark businesses as they searched for payphones.

I'd also have a supply of one dollar bills. You don't want to spend five bucks on a dollar (or less) item when you can't get change from the seller whose cash register won't open.

Let me ask some questions. If you have a power outtage, what are you going to use duct tape and motrin for? Or the train stops in a tunnel, or there's a hazardous materials spill. I'm trying to connect the items to what your needs are. A particle mask I can see - lots of dust from exploding steam pipes, fires, and the like. Bandages and pads I can see because of cuts from broken glass and stuff. None of that happens when the power goes out, though, and that's probably what has happened most often. So I'd have lots of quarters, a flashlight, and dollar bills. And comfortabel shoes. I think you'll be doing a lot of walking.

#106788 - 09/24/07 04:38 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: philip]
LED Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: philip

Let me ask some questions. If you have a power outtage, what are you going to use duct tape and motrin for?

Duct tape can be used for preventing blisters (especially if you have to walk far in hard soled shoes), an impromptu bandaid/medical tape, etc. IMO, its versatility makes it particularly useful.

#106791 - 09/24/07 06:42 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
KG2V Offline

Veteran

Loc: Queens, New York City
Originally Posted By: Grant
...snip....Maxpedition M-1 Waistpack.

Knife (Leatherman e/303)
Flashlight (Photon/Proton)
N95 particle mask
Cliff Bar
$20.00 (4x$5.00)
First aid items in a plastic sandwich bag:
2 anti-bacterial wipes
2 motrin
2 gauze pads (2"x2")
2 adhesive bandages (1.5"x3")
Duct tape
I'd like to squeeze in one of those individual pouches of water that Datrex markets, but I haven't tried it yet.

WATER - Dihydrogen Monooxide - during the blackout here in NYC - by the time I got 1/2 way home, NONE of the stores had anything to drink (they had FOOD - in fact were giving food that would spoil away) - the occasional place had a sillcock (water hose bib) turned on for folks passing by - people kept asking me where I got my water - I smiled and said "From my pack"

A quick lesson learned BTW - even after drinking my 20oz bottle, refilling, and drinking again, I still felt really tired/weak - it was around 5:00pm - I had forgotten to EAT. I ate a little bit - boy did I feel better
Blog: http://kg2v.blogspot.com

#106794 - 09/24/07 08:59 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: KG2V]
BachFan Offline
Journeyman

Loc: New York City
I agree -- you should absolutely have water in-hand, even if it's one of those 8 oz mini-bottles. (A pouch or box is useful one time, but I don't think you can easily refill them.)

Quarters are good, as philip said -- but in case it's not an emergency that overloads the mobile/cell system, you should always make sure to recharge your cell phone while you're sleeping.

Consider adding more bandaids ... if you have to walk long distances, and you're not wearing suitable footwear/socks, you'll get blisters.

Remember to periodically check the battery in any flashlight(s) you EDC.

"Specialization is for insects." -Robert Heinlein

#106795 - 09/24/07 10:47 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
StuToffee Offline

Loc: Stockport, Cheshire, UK
How about some leather work gloves & a small pry bar for if you had to escape through a blocked/jammed door & or broken glass or other obstructions.
For the space that theyd take up, a garbage bag & some paracord would be woth chucking in the bag, too.
How about a rolled-up Platypus bottle that you could fill from your office cooler/bathroom/water fountain? (Some puritabs would be handy too)

#106796 - 09/24/07 10:47 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: BachFan]
MDinana Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Beer&Cheese country
I'd double your Motrin. I assume you've got the 200mg pills. This allows you to take 2 doses, or if you're really hurting, to take 800 mg (which is "prescription" strength). Maybe add 1 set of spare batteries for your flashlight (don't know how far you live, plus with winter coming, nightfall is going to be sooner). Consider a pair of work gloves?

#106797 - 09/24/07 11:36 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: MDinana]
bws48 Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Anne Arundel County, Maryland
This may sound silly, or something your Mom might have told you--but-- how about a pair of the "totes" fold up rubbers/overshoes? A really bad rain storm might shut down the subway as it did a couple of weeks ago in NYC. Then you walk in the water. Walking any distance in cold, wet shoes is unpleasant and, given time, will cause even more problems.

When I was using the subway, I always carried a pair in my briefcase. They were light, folded up small, and came in handy on several occasions...

#106807 - 09/24/07 12:18 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: bws48]
Themalemutekid Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: New Jersey
I'd add a bandana, & the coins like someone else here pointed out.

#106812 - 09/24/07 01:59 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Themalemutekid]
AROTC Offline
Addict

Loc: Manhattan
For an extended power outage trapped in a small area (subway or elevator) a chemlite could be more useful then a flashlight. Twelve hours of diffuse light could be more useful then keeping a flashlight on and running down batteries. More of a comfort item then anything, but for people who get claustraphobic (and I suspect that until a persons been trapped in a dark elevator they don't know how claustraphobic they can get) that's important.

Otherwise I agree with other people about carrying a water container, even if you have to carry it empty and flat. Water might be availible, but you want to be able to take some with you. I think StuToffee's idea of a small Platypus bag is great.

#106817 - 09/24/07 02:24 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
DesertFox Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: New York, NY
In NYC I am carrying the same things you list with the following additions:

Disposable poncho (rain, emergency shelter)
Micropur tabs (4)
32 oz Nalgene bottle
Petzl e-lite
spare bats for the Photon and e-lite (spend a lot of time on subways)
Moleskin
Travel tube of Aleve

During the blackout, the moleskin was real popular for people waliking home in less than ideal hiking shoes.

After reading some of the posts here, I am going to try to fit in some gloves and the totes galoshes.

#106821 - 09/24/07 02:55 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: DesertFox]
Grant Offline
Stranger

Thanks for the great suggestions. My biggest issue is space. Have you seen the Maxpedition M-1 waistpack? It's about 5.5" X 3.5"--really small. Maxpedition calls it a waistpack, but it's really a belt pouch. With all the stuff I listed it is already full. I really have to resist "gear creep"--my tendency to add just one more thing, and then one more thing after that, and then .... As I said, I already have a get-home bag in my office. This Maxpedition set-up is meant to be minimal and low profile. I don't want to upgrade to a bigger bag. Everyone is dead-on right, however, about the water issue. It is the biggest hole in my set-up. I usually carry a bottle in my briefcase/shoulder bag, but I'm often drinking from it as I move around during the day and at any moment it could be only half or one-third full. On the other hand, as a couple of you have pointed out, the advantage of a small bottle or container is that it can be refilled. BTW, I also carry a bandana in my pocket.

#106823 - 09/24/07 03:29 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
Glock-A-Roo Offline
Old Hand

Consider replacing some of those $5 bills with multiple $1 bills & coins for use in vending machines.

#106824 - 09/24/07 03:47 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
Andy Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: SE PA
Grant,

"Gear creep" is always a temptation. That being said I would suggest considering adding a few things that might help others. A pair of Nitrile gloves pack small (I keep a pair in my AMK .3 FAK) and provide protection for you to render first aid (or for someone else to render you aid). Though it's container might be slightly larger than you want, a bottle of Skin Shield is great. It smells like airplane glue but works great on small cuts and blisters, waterproof too.

Others have mentioned in other posts using breast milk bags as spare water containers. They'd be smaller than the roll up water bags, I believe. Of course there's always non-lubricated condoms to hold water (you can carry a filled one in your bandana). A couple of water purfication tablets in foil don't take up much room either. Condom's don't take up much storage space.

Signaling and fire are also concerns. Not only do you want to see where you're going you also want to be seen. There are some small chemlites (under 2" long) that can used as markers (so no one runs you over from behind) and a signal mirror might be useful (thin too).

I'm working a wallet sized kit to fit in a case for Razor-sized phone. I'll post that list and pics when it's complete (lol, are they ever?)

Andy

#106829 - 09/24/07 04:47 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
Stu Offline
I am not a P.P.o.W.
Old Hand

Loc: Finger Lakes of NY State
a $0.99 disposable poncho can come in very handy.
a small button compass
extra thick wool hiking socks, in case you have a unplanned walk
prepaid phone card

#106843 - 09/24/07 05:44 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
teacher Offline
Old Hand

so to focus your plan, its a walk home kit

the areas you need might include

tools:
information:
first-aid:
communication:
shelter/ protection:

Hmmm.
Under info or comm --a map of the area, button compass, bus schedule, contact numbers, tiny earbud radio

tro

#106844 - 09/24/07 06:15 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: teacher]
Grant Offline
Stranger

No, it's not really a walk home kit; I've got one of those in my office. It is a walk around kit. The tools, information, first-aid, communication, shelter/protection, and anything else will have to fit on my belt in a pouch that is roughly 5.5 inches by 3.5 inches.
Desert Fox, that Petzl e-lite looks good, but I'm at the point where if I want to add something new to the belt pouch then I have to take something out. Would it replace my Photon/Proton?

#106850 - 09/24/07 07:19 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
KevinB Offline
Journeyman

Other than the coins that several people have mentioned, I'd add a bandana (back pocket) and a couple of pieces of hard candy. The bandana serves multiple purposes, from triangular bandage to blowing your nose. While the hard candy won't replace water, sucking on one can make you feel less thirsty, and gives you a little sugar rush. I'd go with the sweet kind, not the spicy kind.

Carrying water is tough. You might want to think about adding an empty baby milk bag to carry water if you need to.

Otherwise it seems like a pretty well thought out kit.

Kevin B.

#106859 - 09/24/07 07:56 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: KevinB]
olateone Offline
Stranger

Loc: Las Vegas, NV
BIC Lighter

#106863 - 09/24/07 08:39 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
xbanker Offline
Addict

Loc: Anthem, AZ USA
With all the stuff I listed it is already full...I'd like to squeeze in one of those individual pouches of water that Datrex markets, but I haven't tried it yet

Don't know that you'll have much luck fitting in a Datrex water pack without tossing other essentials. The water pouch will take up quite a bit of room in that little M-1.

...as a couple of you have pointed out, the advantage of a small bottle or container is that it can be refilled.

How about upgrading the already-carried plastic sandwich bag containing your first aid items, to something a little more heavy-duty, with modestly more bulk, e.g. Gerber bag, Ziploc quart-size freezer bag, Ziploc Zip 'n Steam. The plastic bags provided in the produce or meat departments of the supermarket are fairly large, strong, water-tight – when rolled/folded, take next to no space. Hold water well if you loosely knot the top after filling.

Maybe this is cheating on your requirement not to increase pouch-size, but have you considered carrying the Leatherman on your belt in a separate pouch? Something like the TAD S2. Would free-up some space; probably wouldn't notice if next to your already-worn cell phone holster; you wear a jacket, so would cover-up nicely (assuming doesn't violate concealed weapon laws).

The M-1 is cool gear, but you're losing interior storage space to the design/construction of the M-1. The 1000-Denier material, divided compartments, and front flap (with cramped zippered-storage) and quick release snap are great, but all that takes up room. How about a similar-size pouch, but a little simpler in design and construction, e.g. lighter fabric, one large compartment, etc.

#106866 - 09/24/07 08:57 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: xbanker]
Grant Offline
Stranger

xbanker, thanks for the advice. I will definitely experiment with a more heavy-duty plastic bag that would serve also as a water container. After all, I could always move the first-aid gear into my pockets to free up the bag for water.

I tried carrying the knife on my belt in a pouch. People noticed. In the work culture I inhabit, carrying a knife is very uncool, so I returned it to my M-1.

You're right about the design weaknesses of the M-1 pouch. Can you recommend another product?

#106869 - 09/24/07 09:22 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
xbanker Offline
Addict

Loc: Anthem, AZ USA
You might take a look on the Nite-Ize website under "Mobile Accessories," and the ebags.com website.

And with the zillions of MP3 and digital camera pouches available in every conceivable shape, size and color, might find something there. Even though many come with a shoulder strap, most are also designed for belt-carry. The secondary advantage to such cases is that they look less "tactical" and might fit in more with your day-to-day environment.

#106877 - 09/24/07 10:34 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Andy]
MDinana Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Beer&Cheese country
One thing that occured to me this morning, maybe a small bottle of eye drops? If you wear contacts, you know that if something happens, there'll be dust and everything just to make things difficult. Alternately, carry a contact lens case, prefilled with saline. You can have some solution/eye drops and spare glasses in your larger bag. This allows you to take out the troublesome contact, or rinse it and put it back in. Walking/driving with 1 contact in is kind of a hassle, but doable.

#106916 - 09/25/07 04:37 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Andy]
CBTENGR Offline

As far as the chemlights go this is something I've been trying get implimented at my work:

Getting red chemlights to set by all accessible exits should the power go out and the exit signs don't work. Everybody knows that the glow of red means exit in a building.

#106917 - 09/25/07 04:46 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: eric_2003]
CBTENGR Offline

A word on light in the urban environment. I EDC a small light on my keychain, an LED EMT style light in my other pocket, an LED mini mag in my messenger bag as well as a headlamp. If you've been caught at night (or during the day if there aren't any windows) in a building, during a blackout as many times as I (or most city dwellers) have, that light is the difference between getting out of the exit and cracking your head on something you've walked passed a hundred times but never noticed before.

#106945 - 09/25/07 12:53 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: CBTENGR]
Russ Offline
Geezer

Loc: SOCAL
Once it gets really dark, your eyes adjust and it doesn't take much light to see quite well. A Photon Freedom works for a short while and a 1xAAA LED such as the Peak Matterhorn provides a lot of light in the dark for walking down a hallway. Both are easy to EDC, but so many folks can't be bothered.

#106957 - 09/25/07 01:47 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
Frankie Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Montréal, Québec, Canada
Some have mentionned work gloves and nitrile gloves. Since space is an issue, I would consider thin leather dress gloves. Another idea would be to carry police search gloves. Here's a primer on it:

Police Search Gloves Guide

Frankie

#107001 - 09/25/07 07:21 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: StuToffee]
Ors Offline
Namu (Giant Tree)
Addict

Loc: Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: StuToffee
How about some leather work gloves & a small pry bar for if you had to escape through a blocked/jammed door & or broken glass or other obstructions.
For the space that theyd take up, a garbage bag & some paracord would be woth chucking in the bag, too.
How about a rolled-up Platypus bottle that you could fill from your office cooler/bathroom/water fountain? (Some puritabs would be handy too)

The pack he is using would not hold many of the things you suggested. Google "Maxpedition M1" and you'll see that most of us think of something bigger when we think of waistpack. smile

Great idea btw...I was contemplating selling mine because I haven't used it like I thought I would...I may be rethinking that and setting mine up in a similar fashion. Thanks for the idea!

What are you using the water for? If it's for drinking, the Datrex is probably not worth the space...that amount of water won't get you far. If it's for flushing wounds...that's a different story. You might consider povidone iodine wipes (don't remember if that had been suggested). Can't wait to get home and see how much I can stuff in that thing!

#107009 - 09/25/07 08:27 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
CBTENGR Offline

Do you carry any items in your briefcase? I carry the following items on my person:

keychain w/
photon
mini bic lighter
cheap multi tool
howler whistle
braided 550 cord
keychain screwdriver that you can get at any auto shop

I carry a folding knife, small LED and a mini sharpee in my other pocket and a bandana in my back pocket.

In my canvas briefcase I carry:

(2) chemlights
(2) Marathon bars
head lamp
mini mag light
SAK
e-blanket
e-poncho
10 dollars in ones
2 dollars in quarters
mini bic
extra batteries
modified DR PSP
small FAK
leather gloves
wool glove inserts
neck gaiter
baby wipes
hand sanitizer
lip balm
maps of city and surrounding areas
write in the rain notepad
32 oz Nalgene bottle

#107026 - 09/25/07 11:28 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: CBTENGR]
Grant Offline
Stranger

Wow! With all that gear in your canvas briefcase, do you have any room for work stuff? I'm afraid that my briefcase (a canvas bag with shoulder strap) is full to the brim with papers, books. lunch, coffee thermos, etc. I have most of the stuff on your list in a separate "get home" bag in my office, but for walk around readiness I rely on that M-1 belt pouch filled as described in my original post. That pouch is usually in my briefcase, but if I'm wearing a jacket and expect to be out and about a lot I may move the M-1 to my belt. On my key chain I have a Photon light and a REI whistle. In my pocket I have a bandana. On my belt I also have a cell phone pouch that has room for an all-weather pen and several sheets of all-weather paper.

#107134 - 09/27/07 03:00 AM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
CBTENGR Offline

I do not have a seperate get home bag because I may be at several locations in one day. I drive a car to work and do not rely on public transportation, so I do have a lot of room in my canvas bag. I usually carry lunch in a seperate bag.

#107321 - 09/29/07 03:32 PM Re: Urban Personal Emergency Pack [Re: Grant]
Brangdon Offline
Veteran

Loc: Nottingham, UK
I'd rather have a multitool than a knife. I'm not familiar with that e/303. It looks like it includes screwdrivers, which is good, but I'd consider replacing it with something like a Juice S2, which in addition to a blade has pliers, scissors, several sizes of screwdriver, and wire-cutters. It's slightly heavier at 125g (as opposed to 111g for the knife), but slightly shorter at 3.25" closed (versus 3.875"). For me it comes down to which I'd rather be trapped in a lift with.

I'd add a hacksaw blade so you have something which can cut metal. I know you said "no saws", but in an urban environment you may need to work on made-made things which means metal and wires. Just the blade takes very little room.

I'd echo CBTENGR's comments about light. In the wilderness I doubt its ever truly dark, but indoors it is, and it only takes a powercut to get there. And if you can't see it's hard to do anything else. It's the one area I'd consider redundancy. A head light is very handy because it leaves your hands free to work. Given you have a photon on the keyring I'd put an e+Lite in the waist pack.

Water is bulky and heavy and I can understand not wanting to carry it. I don't think you can fit enough drinking water into this pack to make a difference. Personally if I was going on something like a subway I'd carry a bulkier pack.

That said, I would try to squeeze in some water for first-aid use. I am not an expert on first aid so I may be talking rubbish here, but I think if you have to clean a wound when you are, eg, stuck in a tunnel and have no running water nearby, then even a little water will help. I'd consider replacing the anti-bacterial wipes with one or more steripods. These are sealed plastic tubes of 15ml or 20ml sterile saline. You can use them on eyes, or just for general wound irrigation and cleaning. You break the end-tab off and it has a squirty nozzle. When the saline is all gone you can refill it from other water sources - it's not as good as a proper irrigation syringe but better than nothing.

I don't think I'd bother with the Cliff Bar. Food wouldn't be my priority when there is so little space.

As KevinB suggests, I'd carry a bandanna in a back-pocket for medical uses - I think thin silk ones are more versatile than cheaper cotton ones. I like the 33" ones which have a diagonal long enough to bind any part of my body.

Finally with most kits I end up using cotton wool or Tinder-Quik tabs to stuff the corners, use up any spare space and prevent rattling.

To summarise:
Remove knife, Cliff bar, anti-bacterial wipes and photon light.
Add multitool, steripod, e+Lite, hacksaw blade.
Bandanna in pocket.

Overall, though, I thought you had a pretty good kit

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, cliff, Hikin_Jim 
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 437 Guests and 56 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Explorer9, GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav
5368 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Hurricane/Tropical Depression Francine Cometh
by wildman800
09/11/24 05:58 PM
Any shortages where you are?
by adam2
09/01/24 05:57 PM
Best TSA Safe Multitool
by Doug_Ritter
08/31/24 02:57 PM
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
08/24/24 11:08 PM
Alaskan attacked by a bear and shot
by Phaedrus
08/23/24 07:43 AM
Woman Lost 4 Days in Colorado Mountains Is Rescued
by dougwalkabout
08/22/24 10:13 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.