My ex-SIL is dying of metastisized boned cancer, same as OBG had. Hospice has been involved for some time, as she has been living at home (hospice = less than 6 months to live). Her condition has deteriorated rapidly of late, and yesterday she was put in the hospital to drain excess fluid out of her abdomen.

The day before, her husband, possibly the biggest piece of excrement in existence, beat her badly with his cane. Can you imagine a guy beating up a dying old woman??? Her daughter was there and had to call 911 to get him stopped.

SIL refused to press charges AGAIN, as when she has done so in the past, as soon as he gets out of jail, he comes back and beats her up again for having her arrested.

Well, she's not coming out of the hospital. The doctors are putting her in the terminal cancer ward.

If I were her, I would have shot the SOB, very slowly, one body part at a time... Only when the police were breaking down the door would I let him have the coup d' grace. She wouldn't live long enough to see a trial.

I hope that nasty, ugly maggot dies painfully, and I hope it takes him a long time.

Oh, and he also gets her house and her insurance.

I will never understand people, EVER!

Edited by Susan (07/29/09 04:08 PM)