Ethan Becker is a good friend and has been a strong supporter of ETS over the years. I know many here own Ethan's BK&T knives (and are thrilled that BK&T is back in his hands). I thought you might want to help Ethan out in another part of his life, his day job, so to speak. While I am sure some already know this, to others it may come as a surprise that Ethan is the editor of the all-time best-selling "Joy of Cooking" cook book. It was originally authored by his grandmother and he and his wife Susan continue the tradition, having earlier this year released the 75th Anniversary Edition. The new Joy is the best yet (a great gift for any cook, BTW!) and has just won the cookbook category of the Quill Awards, Best Cookbook of the Year. This is the publishing industry's equivalent of the Oscar, Emmy, etc., and is voted on by those in the industry, booksellers and librarians, etc. Joy is now eligible for the Book Of The Year award, which is voted on by the general public.

Please help our friend Ethan by voting for Joy of Cooking at:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19589213/

Joy is the third book down in the right column. Balloting ends Wednesday, October 10th, so VOTE NOW! (and please pass this along)
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com