Lately it seems I've been doing more activities where I don't have my wallet, or any form of ID, on my person so I've been thinking about getting a Road ID. I figure if I do get into an accident or other medical emergency when I don't have ID on me (like cycle commuting or running) that having some form of identification would be an asset; if for no other reason than to ensure my family was notified promptly.

Specifically I'm looking at non-interactive version of their Fixx ID. This is a dog-tag like product that allows you to have 7 lines of text, with 25 characters per line.

That said, I thought I'd look for a bit of advice on what exactly I'd include on this. After reading through the suggestions on the Road ID site, I've come up with something like this (not my info, obviously):

STEVEN HAUSER
SAN JUAN, CA USA
HOME 408-555-5555
WIFE 408-444-4444 CELL
DATE OF BIRTH 2 JAN 1971
BLOOD TYPE B NEGATIVE
NKA - NKDA - NO MED HX

Any thoughts on anything that I'm missing or that would be better to include that what I've got right now?

Also, I am unsure about that last line. Basically, I don't have any allergies (drug or otherwise) other than normal seasonal stuff and don't have any real medical issues that should impact any treatment. Is this an okay way to convey that, or would it be clearer some other way?