How many of you carry superglue in your FAK, PSK or EDC? I used to carry a four pack of the single-use superglues in my medium FAK, but eventually the available literature dissuaded me from using it seal cuts so I took it out. I did keep it at home, however.

Well, a couple of days ago my lack of preparedness put me in a tough spot. blush I've worn contacts for years, the disposable kind. Not long ago I used my last pair and as my prescription had expired I opted to wear my backup glasses until I had a chance to see the eye doc. Well, a few weeks turned into a couple of months since I've been really busy with work and school. So Friday as I get up to go to work, what happens? Yeah, the bow pops out of the socket of my glasses, making them unwearable. Like I said, now I'm really in a pickle! Without my glasses my eyes are so bad that I can barely find my glasses! Luckily I remembered the Crazy Glue and roughly where I keep it. With the tube about 8 inches from my face I managed to glue the bow. And yeah, it should work for awhile because a couple years ago the same thing happened to the other side! blush blush

Okay, when you're prescription is nearly 6 cylinder power it's a major goof to not have at least one backup. Without the crazy glue I would have had no viable way to cobble them up til Monday (knock on wood!).

This is making me seriously consider tucking a tube or two of the disposables back into my FAK or PSK. A multitool, some duct tape, a bit of wire, a needle & thread and some good glue will fix a helluva lot of things.

Do you folks carry glue in any of your EDC, PSK or FAKs?