I know, it is a bit strange choice. Knives are in different price categories. However, this is how my choice narrowed. I dropped quite a few knives on the way. Now I would like to know which one of them is more convenient to use.
How the knife will be used? Camping/hiking/cooking/travels and, of course, in case of emergency.
What I like in Benchmade? Well, as I understand, mini Griptilian served as a prototype for Doug Ritter's knife, therefore it has the same lock and handle, so it should be a good choice for survival. You may recommend me Doug's knife, but really I do not see much point paying twice more for a knife because it has better steel material and a bit better blade shape. Also I read opinion of people who suggest that knives of Griptilian line are more comfortable in wilderness than Sebenza.
Rat Trap. What attracts me to this knife - I can break it and get another one no questions asked. So It should be a strong knife. I will be able to use it for shooting bow to take arrows from trees (this requires a bit of prying, not healthy for a knife, but as far as I know prying is still covered by Swamp Rat). But I read a few comments that it is not that convenient knife. I would like to find out what is not conveninet, but cannot find these reviews...
Which one do you think will be better choice? And why?
Regards,