http://www.magfireusa.com/

An actual online store for Magfires! Right here in the USA - no insane shipping costs!

Without the sales I made to this group, I don't think I would have done it.

But the first wave of sales went pretty well (I sold out of all my stock quick enough) and then the referrals started coming through - well it was enough interest to make me invest a little time and money into building out the web site and some inventory and getting the e-commerce side of things worked out a bit.

So, I got the site built, got the bits and pieces up and running, and now I need some content!

If you bought a Magfire from me, and you have a moment to take a picture of yourself using it somewhere, I'd love to put it on the MagfireUSA.com site.

I'm also putting some short videos on the site as I get to them, showing how to use the Magfire to light a fire, tinder tests, lighting a fire in the rain and so forth. My wife and I are working on them and those will be added to the site in the next few weeks.

So - help me quit my day job - tell people to buy Magfires - and lots of them - at www.magfireusa.com - my kids need shoes! the house payments are due! Leatherman has a new tools coming out! Christmas is coming!