Hello, everybody,
I broke my keychain compass. Already n-th time. Like the one shown on this address: http://www.highlander1.com/Torches/Compasses%20and%20map%20cases/KeyringCompassThermometer.html
I am so disappointed by it that I do not want to fix it again, but change for another one, more reliable and stronger. Which one would you recommend? If possible could you also indicate the website where I can purchase.
Keychain compasses are very useful when you travel, especially when you are in towns or cities you do not know well. I have seen some complicated electronic compasses, but I would not want to pay much for a keychain compass. Preferably, I would have a compass with a thermometer, but with good precision. From my experience with my keyring compass-thermometer I find that the thermometer on the keyring is too small to show correct temperature (always +- 5 degrees error, +- 8 degrees in some occasions, the higher the temperature, the higher the error). IMHO you do not need such a bad thermometer because you can usually guess the temperature with similar precision.
Regards,