This is the time of year I go through and check all my gear, compare against my inventory, etc.
This is the majority of my truck gear, it stays in the truck at all times. Click for bigger

Starting at the top is a service manual binder. I've printed out as much information as I could find, the complete electrical diagram, a transmission service manual, etc. Next to that is a diaper bag since I still have one in diapers, it rides on the floor under the back seat and has some supplies like diapers and sealed wipe packages.
Next row is a notebook full of maps. Regular folded highway maps in the front pocket, printouts of local, state, national park and forest maps, hunting regulations, ranges, outdoor recreation. I like to take different routes between my home and bug out location (farm) and stop at different parks/forests/etc. This gets the kids outdoors and lets me gather intel along the way as well as test some gear. Next to that is a bucket boss tool roll. Has screwdrivers, pliers, socket sets, etc. Rolls up and sits on the ledge under the rear of the back seat.
Next row is a Buck Camp Ax and a small GHB/overnight bag. The AX I could use to get out if I were trapped inside for any reason, smash the window, beat the door open, whatever. The GHB has some simple gear, an AM/FM headphone radio, flashlight, spare batteries for both, leatherman, compass, basic first aid and some sample size toiletries for if I would need to spend the night someplace. Next is the gloves and wrench roll with a set of wrenches, I found I can put two wrenches in about1/2 the slots so it holds a lot, 7mm up to 24mm.
Bottom is another bag with jumper cables and some spare parts, electrical terminals, spare bolts and nuts, tire plug it and valve core tool and spare valve cores.

There is also some other stuff spread around, flashlight in the glove box, CB radio and antenna mounted, second isolated battery under the hood with a secondary electrical system throughout the truck to power additional gear. Matching spare wheel/tire. Pipe that fits the breaker bar to extend the handle.
I noticed I'm missing some of the gloves, I had three pair.