In message #69694, SBRaider shows us the Snow Peak Solo cookset which fits on a Nalgene bottle. I like the ¾ size better than the size of the olicamp cups on my bottles.

I’m really getting at the following questions though:

1) I like the “standard” model of the stainless guyot water bottles at http://www.guyotdesigns.com/stainlessbottles?sc=11 that falcon5000 first spoke of in message #115321. I have yet to see them offered in the US though. I’ve only seen them at Mountain Equipment Co-op online. Has anyone seen them?

2) Does anyone who has one of the standard guyot bottles know whether or not the olicamp cups or the Snow Peak cookset above will fit on them?

I would prefer to buy steel that fits into my other equipment…including the insulated bottle covers that I use at work.

In addition to the fact that I'd like SS bottles that fit into my other gear, I just don't like the Siggs and the other bottles with the high-relief tops and small mouths. I also don't like the siggs because I've seen the coatings wear off and actually did see one with the interior coating damaged.

BTW, I've used Nalgene lexan for years (20+) and the white ones before that. The claim that the bottles don't pick up odors is wrong...and some of those oders can take months to years to get out of them...even with sunlight. I did use them for much more than just water though. And god help you if you let milk spoil in them. GAH!!!