I am considering purchasing the RSK Mk1™ knife. However, I don't want to violate any laws. So I'm doing research and it appears I can't carry this type of knife. May someone please inform me if I am correct? Here is what the codes are:

City of Chicago Municipal Code

8-24-020 Carrying dangerous weapons
No person shall carry or possess any knife, the blade of which is released by a spring mechanism, including knives known as "switch-blades", any blackjack, slingshot, sandclub, sandbag, metal knuckles or bludgeon.

No person shall carry concealed on or about his person a... any blade of which is released by a spring mechanism, including known knives as "switch-blades" or any other type or kind of knife, any blade of which is more than two and one-half inches in length, ordinary razor or other dangerous weapon except that no person 18 years of age or under shall carry concealed on or about his person, any knife, the blade of which is two inches in length or longer.

Illinois Criminal Code

720 ILCS 5/33A-1... A person is considered armed with a dangerous weapon... when he carries on or about his person or is otherwise armed with a category I or category II weapon. (b) A category I weapon is a [firearm or] a knife with a blade at least 3 inches in length, dagger, dirk, switchblade knife, stiletto, or any other deadly or dangerous weapon of like character.

720 ILCS 5/24-1. Unlawful Use of Weapons. (a) A person commits the offense of unlawful use of weapons when he knowingly: (1) Sells, manufactures, purchases, possesses or carries any... knife commonly referred to as a switchblade knife, which has a blade that opens automatically by hand pressure applied to a button, spring or other device in the handle of the knife, or a ballistic knife, which is a device that propels a knifelike blade as a projectile by means of a coil spring, elastic material, or compressed gas... -