Any of the Frost's/Mora range will do the job. As a general use knife either the 740 which has a moulded handle, high carbon blade, Clip point. Or the Frost's/Mora clipper 840 high carbon / 860 stainless knife with it's "Pachmyer" type rubberised grip.

The 740 is the issue knife for the Swedish Army. Great knife. Takes a shaving edge very easily.

The 840/860 are probably the best knife's of their type on the market. They are a popular choice with bushcraft schools. Particularly the 840. It takes around 2 min's to sharpen the spine up to something that gives a massive number of sparks when used with a ferro rod.

I own 2 740's, 2 840's and 1 860. They are so cheap that not having a couple to stash in a bail out kit is unwise. If I was building kits to a Sub $100 budget they would be the first choice. The only points that you do need to be aware of are:

1) They are not sharpened prybar's. Pry with them and you will break them. They can be batoned with.
2) The 740 and 840 are carbon steel. They will rust if put away wet. That is the price you pay for such a good edge. If you expect to use them in a wet enviroment they need to be protected. A small amount of petrolium jelly or oil on the blade will do the job.
3) If it's a salt water enviroment go for the 860.

Weight wise they are very light. Deliberatly. That is so that they can be hung from a button on your coat. You don't even know it's there.

I could go on for hours. It's one of the very few "cheap" knives that have impressed me.