Yeah, you definitely know what you want. I'm sure we all have a pretty good idea what we're looking for in a tool, just have to find somebody who makes it. Or get them to make it, or make our own...

As far as stealth EDC, in my case it's strictly to maintain ability to have useful things handy, without attracting attention so that somebody makes up another stupid rule. It's not like I'm trying to sneak anything by security or metal detectors. Just don't want to put any ideas into the heads of those who like to ban things "for the better good", when usually all it does is promote their job security and hinder others in doing their own jobs. I'm sure you know what I mean. Security needs a proper analysis to implement, not somebody randomly removing "freedoms" that superficially sound like enhancing security. smile

FWIW, I could not even carry small screwdrivers and electronics-sized wire cutters on domestic Canadian flights 20 years ago, so it's nothing new. Mainly I was afraid of landing at my dest and not having any tools to do anything, something that happened more than once (delayed/lost baggage). But there are ways to do it. A Leatherman is a fairly decent disguise for a useful tool, but may not pass muster everywhere depending on model.