Thanks for the suggestions!

I forgot to mention: I've already looked at the Knifeless Fuse. Without an integrated bit driver, it's pretty much worthless to me. As a computer tech, I'm always running across multiple shapes and sizes of screws/bolts (especially T10 and T15 Torx and teeny-tiny Philips/flathead), so the Charge's nice bit set is a must.

I noticed last night that the Leatherman Crush is actually closer to what I want--it seems to have been designed for technicians/electricians rather than for wilderness survival. Too bad that its integrated bit driver is very hidden away and that it isn't a needlenose. A huge plus is the vise-grip capability and the ability to take standard hex-bits.

A bladeless Charge would pretty much be perfect--I emailed Leatherman last night to suggest that they make an "electrician's Charge," minus the four outer blades, with thinner handles, a combination scissors+wire stripper, and crimper notches in the pliers. The Charge is sooooo close already!

Though I'd void my warranty, I could probably buy two security-TORX bits and remove the four blades myself...

I noticed that the SOG multitools often include the 1/4"-drive socket wrench tool. If only they'd build in bit drivers!

-----

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should carry TWO smaller tools rather than one multitool. For instance, perhaps I could carry a tiny multitool for just the folding pliers and a tiny bit driver for everything else. Anyone ever see a super-compact, daily-carry bit driver? Something that folds into either a straight handle, L-handle or T-handle would be AWESOME!

Hey, I think I just found what I've been looking for!

http://loggerheadtools.com/?main_page=products&id=6

The Loggerhead Tools ImmiX might also work, though it doesn't have needlenose pliers... The 20x version has no knife blades!

I'm gonna order one of those Bit Dr. right away...

Thanks for all your help!
Dennis.