Indeed!, -If one could Call it that! That particular Subset of Current Day American "Music" and Pop "Culture"!

And we *are* to Blame for Directly or Indirectly Importing that Bad Influence over to your Shores! Where its to some extent, -having the Effect you Describe!

OK, -Some of you Listen to it and Buy it, -so we are Both to some Blame. But the Greater and Initiating Blame here is Our's!

As an American, -I do Own Up to this and Apologize!

As for me, -I Long and have Always Been!, -into the Likes of Glen Campbell, Jackie DeShannon, your Petula Clark, the Peppermint Rainbow, Bobby Goldsboro, Joe South, the Fifth Dimension, Karen Carpenter, Gary Puckett & the Union Gap, -and a number of such Special, Topmost, Others! Real Music! I'm into Other such Great, Meaningful, and Tasteful Styles too! But these as I've mentioned, -are the Centerpeice and Core!, -of my "Musical Onion"! You've Very Well and Tastefully have Imported Petula Clark on over to us! Thanks a Million! We should NOT be Importing (what in my Personal Opinion is) the Absolute Bottom of the Barrel!, -on Back to you! (At least we've sent you some Tops of the Barrel too! Glen Campbell, for instance, -has Met your Queen! On your Home Soil.). And to a Certain Member here whose Username I think begins with an "S", -(I Forget just what his is!), -that I've Communicated with in the Past, -I Hasten to Say that -"LL Cool Jay is Allright!" At least Not every Last Bit of Rap et al, -is (in my View) Bottom of the Barrel Bad! Plenty Enuff Other though is! Enuff on this particular Aside for now!

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (05/30/07 09:42 PM)
Edit Reason: a Few More Clarifying Words.