A few years ago, -the Thought has occurred to me, -that "Washigton and Lincoln looks down upon us / U.S..-Do they Smile or FROWN!?".

Your Post and Thought gives me the Perfect occassion to segway into this.

From such, -just imagine Washington *again* being Present here upon our Scene!

He'd of course be Filled with his old, seeminly (to us), Archaic, Old Fogey ways! He, -*Still* Holding the Rank of "General of the Army", -and as such, except for our C in C, -the Highest Ranking Officer in our Free Forces Defense, -He'd certainly have to be brought up to Speed on Apaches and Blackhawks, F-18 Hornets, and Tomahawk Cruises! Among so much similar else.

But regarding much of our National "Spirit" *behind* it all!, -He may have some Really Stern Looks and Words!, -for us all!!! In our Knowing so much of all the Technical Nuts and Bolts behind it all! But often All Too Little!, -of the "Spirit of 76" that Stands *Behind* it all!

He may so Remind us / U.S. that as such, -*we* could be Heading to *another* Valley Forge! -Valley Forge Hardships! Of which he is certainly only all too Well Qualified to Know something about!

And a Valley Forge set of Hardships that we Really *Don't* Have to!, -come to Find ourselves in!...-If Only we'd but "Do the Right Thing"!

I Shudder at such Embarrassing Chastisement! as he may so Give!

What a Morale Boost!, -his Prescence would be to us / U.S.! In these Times and Circumstances of ours!

But also *accompanied* by such Bitter Pill as I speak of! And an "egg" that *we* only quite Self-Shamedly laid for ourselves!, -at that!

Come On!, -Lets DO Ourselves and Good Ole George!, -One Better of Ourselves than that! (Like an old Shampoo commercial I saw in the early to mid 60s as a kid, -"*Don't* Wait to be Told!,..."),-Most Embarrassingly have to be Told! If we Don't Know some of the First Things that we're at least Suppossedly All About!, -some of "Freedom's 101s"!,...-Then I just Sadly Shake my Head! "Sad Commentary on us / U.S.!...

I find myself beginning to tread dangerously into some political waters now, -and so shall now Depart. I happen to have so said my Peace anyway.

With the exception of one more little thing!

Which is, -Wouldn't it have been Great!, -if say 4 Modern Day American Fighters, -could suddenly find themselves Time Warped back onto the Scene! Of one of our Key Revolutionary War Battles! And in Knowing that those are Washington and his Fellow American Forces below, -scream in and Lay All they've Got! Onto our then British Enemy (Tis a Regrettable Shame!) Forces over there on the other Hill! As our Valley Forge and other Continental Army typicals Behold the Welcome Sight so! And perhaps Seeing "U.S. Air Force", and "U.S. Navy", (And lets not forget "U.S. Marines") on their Side, -think to themselves, -"God Lord!, -What we are Destined to Become!" "IF Only we will Keep at It!"...

Well here in our Own American Day and Time, -*We've* Got to Keep that Samesuch Advice!

Again, -What would Good Old George Think!? What would he Think, Say, and Do!? It is *we* who are to now do that!, -here in his Stead! (Properly Adapted for Apaches and All, of course...). That Underlying "Spirit of it All"! That FIGHT in us / U.S.!...