While I'm still in a raving mood....

It drives me crazy when:

- Cashiers ask "Will there be anything else today?" Just ring it up already! If there was anything else, it'd be on the counter. They ask that of the guy in front of you when you're in a hurry. He thinks a minute, then wants a lottery ticket. He can't decide which one. He's spilling change all over the counter and floor....

- People leave their cell phone on in a meeting. "I'm soooo important. I must answer each call!"

- You call a Government office and get a recorded message: "Please enter the extension of the person you wish to talk to. Or...enter 1 now for the company directory". I work for the Federal government, you'd think I might have all the inside numbers. Ha! I can;t even get ahold of my boss when I need him. It's truly a crime.

- A business phone message begins with: "Press 1 now for English.... Or press 2 now for Spanish...". I wanted Mandarin Chinese!!!! Where's that option???

- People enter a 65mph freeway ramp and try to merge at 35mph! (These are the people I want to give a PSK to)

- Sportscasters say "Tremendous effort!". They're professional football players for cryin' out loud! It's called "effort"! If a player catches the ball at the 50 yard line and, with one leap, jumps over everyone and lands in the end zone, THAT'S TREMENDOUS effort!

- You pay with your credit card at the pump and push the "Yes" button for a receipt, and the scrolling message says "Cashier has receipt".

- You take the time to write all these gripes you have about everyday life and NOBODY CARES!

smile