Maybe my original post was not too clear. English composition was not my strong point back in school. I agree that my Wave is a well designed tool. That is why my SAK of 15 years is now sitting on the sidelines and not my EDC. But what I am trying to accomplish is not turning a Wave into a Frankenstein-custom-made-multi tool, but just simply seeing how many more features I can add to it and keep it the same dimensions. By using a small magnet and a sewing needle, I have added an emergency compass to my Wave. Also a splinter remover, balloon popper, holding the magnet in the pliers to retrieve a small screw that dropped in a tight place, or whatever you may need a magnet/needle in your daily activities. It's kind of like buying a new 4x4 truck, and adding a tool box or trailer hitch. Just the little things that can make your usage a little better.<br><br>Next, maybe etching little tick marks onto the spine of the file in 1/4" or 5mm markings for a ruler? Drilling a 1/32" or so hole in the smallest screwdriver to make an awl? <br><br>I hope Mr. Leatherman is not reading this. Grin.