Well, I've toted my new SOG S-62 Powerlock multitool in its leather sheath for well over a week at work and play as EDC. I thought it would be heavy, but the leather sheath design seems to counter that by it riding higher on my hip or waistline. It isn't lightweight, but it sure gets the job done when needed.

The hexbolt construction makes it user friendly. With the compound leverage that makes cutting through wire for me practically like snipping string and the locking tool components, SOG in my opinion has indeed come out with the best all around multitool for the money. The combo knife blade is only sharpened on one side but performs better (with hair-shaving action) than any multitool blade that I have ever seen. It whittles away at wood and just keeps going without needing resharpening. The patent-pending v-cutter works well and will cut a straight line through paper (at least now while it is new) just about as straight as scissors would. The double row toothed saw is awesome to use for little tasks. The awl has already come in real handy punching holes in things. With four screwdrivers, can opener, bottle opener, 3 sided file, the first foldable drive for 1/4" sockets, measuring scale, lanyard ring, needle nose pliers/gripper, wire cutters, crimper, I think this has any SAK beat out in my book. But to each his own. I still admittedly have to tote my RSK MkI along with it.

So, the SOG S-62 doesn't have a S30V blade and isn't made out of lighter titanium like some Leathermans, but overall the cost is about half as much, and overall in my opinion the design is better.