As a Segway (OK, -I know its "Segue"!) from all the recent Political Goings On, -Its occurred to me that there can potentially be some good, basic, Shelter Possibilities, which can derive from such!

I'm thinking particularly and specifically of the plastic pullover kind, -which drape over the metal "upside down U" type post, -which so anchors it into the ground.

These are of course so Readily Prevalent, -at and just after, any Election time of the year! Like Right Now!, of course!

Concerning their Shelter applicability, -one can lay a number of them along the ground in a line, -one to several feet apart (per your own preference / or availability of such signs). And stretch or otherwise fashion various plastic Signage itself, over and around this Framework. For a Nice, Simple, and Cheaply Available, -one person Shelter!

Larger, more elaborate, Shelters of course could also be conceivably so built. But I've got primarily a "One Personer" in mind.

I've been meaning to grab up some!, -over the last few days. (Not that I anymore really need to build a Shelter!) (But I've got "Future Storeup" possibilities in mind). But already they're getting increasingly harder to find! (At least some Politicos *are* Mindful and Considerate enuff, -to go round and "Clean Up their Signage", -*After* an Election!). So thats much of the Key there!, -Get em *while" they're still around! This often can mean the immeadiate day after the Election, -and certainly preferably within a few days of such! In any case, -a good many will be left lying around! Months and more down the line.

Go out and "Get them Up"! Store them away to use someday, -for possible Shelter Applications and Uses! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]