Tea candles can melt on a hot day, and out in the wild you have to be careful - not only can the wind blow them out, but they can spill (since they go all liquidy), which leaves you without your candle at best, and with burns at worst.

I would really recommend including at least one pair of good wool socks. I know space is a concern, vacuum pack them if you have to.

I would ditch the emergency packets of water. You have two bottles for that - and it frees up room inside the kit.

As mentioned in one of the earlier replies, keep an eye out for a metal cup that will fit under your bottles. Assuming you can find a source of water in your environment, you'll have drinkable water indefinitely. This isn't a replacement for water purification tablets (as mentioned, more is better), but a supplement.

If you must keep the chem lights, that's fine. I would recommend a decent headlamp in addition though.

If I recall correctly, as soon as you expose the potable aqua to air (ie opening the bottle or transfering the tablets to another container) they start to decompose. I don't remember where I read that, someone else can probably clarify (I might be wrong about it). Micropur Mp-1 is more expensive, but is preferable because it kills things iodine does not.

Radiation pills? Alright... do you have one of those keychain detectors as well?

Might consider a tourniquet, small rolled gauze or field dressings, and some irrigation solution. Your first aid kit is centered more towards little scrapes and bumps.

Are you not permitted a larger knife in your area? A pocket chainsaw might help too, if you're around trees.