Under "comfort " I mean ergonomics. Under "convenience" I mean how easy the knife will let me do tasks like preparation of food in the kitchen (includes peeling vegetables, cutting meat, cleaning fish), carving wood and do some works like opening boxes.
Well, whole thing started about 2 weeks ago when I lost my Delica. I decided to replace it with a bit better knife.
I felt Delica was very convenient to carry knife, but not really a good choice as a working knife, it was more "just in case knife" -convenient to carry all the time, but it was not comfortable to be used in the kitchen or carving wood, or really almost any camping activity. In the office - yes, most acitivities it could do ok. So, this is where my knife had to do the job better – kitchen/field work. And I began my search.
And my wife found my Delica. But by that time I already decided to get myself another knife.
I do mind warranty though – I already broke my Delica and Wenger before and they were replaced by new ones. Actually, I like when knife is not that well built that it can break down – you get a brand new replacement just by the time when knife is woren quite well and need to get retired. So, not waste of money there.
I looked at other knives too, especially on Buck Strider, Spyderco Native, Benchmade Doug Ritter, Benchmade Pika, Spyderco Delica, Spyderco Endura, Victorinox Trekker and Camillus Sierra, Striders, Sebenza and VTech (copy of Sebenza).
The question is which one will do kitchen/field jobs better, Rat Trap or Griptilian.
Regards,

P.S.: If you cooperate with police in the UK and do not harm anybody, Police will be very polite with you and let you off. I brought my Delica to police station on the day I bought it asking if I can carry it and they said it should be ok as long as I behave properly.