*pictures putting a big pink bottle into a small silver tin* You're right, getting that to fit would involve a violation of the laws of physics. :)<br><br>Actually, I was thinking of PB tablets. I think you can get them in blister packs, but I know you can get Immodeum in blisters. Not for normal purposes, but sitting in a "public recovery point" with an active stomach bug, I'd pop a couple. For general purpose, there is some in my PMK, with a last ditch stash in my PSK. <br><br>As for the compass, it was mentioned as a comparasion. I actually don't bother with a button compass in my PSK, or in my UPSK when I put it together. <br><br>I haven't thought about seeing if I could get a pair of lenses fitted into a set of folding frames, that might be an idea, but since my UPSK is a supplimental, I try to stick to a containers like a mini-Altoids tin. <br><br>Don't worry, you didn't offend me. I was just pointing out my reasonings. If I was anything, it was annoyed at myself for having been unclear in the first place.<br><br>