Friends,

I am migrating to a newer desktop computer, not without a host of fun and games, <sigh> but that's the way it goes. It was pointed out to me that some of the software I'm using is more than a few versions old. <~> One won't even run on Windows XP, or so it tells me. Some of the software needed was gotten through www.Techsoup.org as a non-profit at affordable prices, but so far these others noted below seem unavailable at the same sort of non-profit price structure. As there's very limited funds available for upgrades and the like, I thought I would take a shot at requesting software here. Some upgrades are totally out of reach, others are more affordable, but I can live with what I have rather than spend the money. Those Scots got nothing on me. <g> The following is the software I'd like to get with the current version I'm running. If you have upgraded to a current version and have a prior version (still newer than mine) or one of the alternatives where indicated that you can provide (disk with registration/serial number), or some other means to assist in this regard, please email me at [email]dritter@equipped.org.[/email] These are all programs I use for ETS work.

Adobe Acrobat 4.0 (Not the free reader!)
Adobe Photoshop 6.0
Act 4.0
Pagis Pro 2.0 (or any more current good OCR program)
ACDSee 5.0
Vegas Video 3.0 (or any newer full-featured video program)

Thanks much,
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com