If that was intended to be joke, you failed. If it was intended as intimidation, you again failed. And if you were trying to impress me, well, strike three.

Now, I asked a simple question. Actually, for the record, I asked it twice. The first time, by private message, with a reply that said a lot of nothing. This was the second time, on the theory that a more public asking of the question would be more likely to have a better answer. Which you've given, along with a few clues about yourself.

Thank you.

I asked because I've seen things like this in other forums where it turns out data was being mined. With the recent forum spamming, it seemed like the question needed to be asked in the open becuase your behavior pattern is unusual for members of ETS. It isn't unusual for someone who is taking notes, either for marketing or as someone who is beating the bushes looking for something that might be career enhancing.

Given the current state of the world, my Russian ancestry crops up ever now and then. Some might call it paranoia, but experince indicates that it is a survival trait to check when something doesn't feel right.

As for how long I've been here, I've been around for a long time. Off and on since the forum started, under a couple of names as my location in the world changes, sometimes to places where I don't have access to the web, and as the servers glitch. The server failures seem to eat those who have contributed the most first.

Now, did you type something you'd like to apologize for?

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.