***WARNING- REDNECK RANT ABOUT TO BEGIN***

I just love listening to/reading folks nitpicking a common sense issue to death...
what's the problem with busting the kid with the dime bag... is it not against the law???
If you're stopped in traffic during a DUI road block, and you've got an ILLEGAL firearm, isn't it STILL against the law???
If you're found with a LEGAL firearm, shouldn't you be allowed to go on your way, rather than being needlessly/ILLEGALLY hassled for having something that while politically incorrect, is nevertheless LEGAL???

The sensible laws should be enforced, the nonsensical laws should be abbolished, and the criminals and misguided legal folk (read that, police, lawyers, and judges) should be made to find other employment (at the very least).
Kids shouldn't be hassled for saving fellow students' lives (the inhaler story).
Homeowners shouldn't be prosecuted for protecting their property (forget the "neccesary force" arguement, if you don't want to DIE, don't break into anywhere).
Folks with prescriptions for medical marijuana shouldn't have to worry about visits from the DEA... street dealers should be executed... unless/until their drug of choice is made legal.

The law should be more concerned with the rights of the truly innocent, and to Hades with the rights of the criminal.

If this is all to simple, then I guess I COULD BE a Redneck, but that's the way I'll be... to the end.

***REDNECK RANT NOW OVER***

Troy