I've had "The Snow Walker" longer than I intended to, and I apologize for that. Didn't have time to view it until Saturday evening, and since I'm doing a long subway commute to work, and work is no where near a post office, I haven't had the chance to get it back in circulation yet (sorry, Tom).

But.. I'm going to be "off" on Friday, so I should be able to get it off on Friday morning.

While we're at it...

Having benefited from the generosity of others in the Lending Library (thanks, aardwolfe) got me to thinking what I might be able to give back.

I have a copy of Mors Kochanski's "Bushcraft" that I'd be happy to contribute if anyone's interested; I don't think I saw that it was already out there, if it is, I apologize:

Amazon/Bushcraft

Then there's another thought. I don't know if there's a Library policy on fiction, but those who hang out here probably remember that I've often named Robert A. Heinlein's book "Tunnel in the Sky" as my favorite "survival" novel, and some others who have read it have responded enthusiastically.

Amazon/Tunnel in the Sky

If anyone's interested, and there's no objection to fiction in the "pool", I'd be glad to make that available as well. Just let me know.