Quote:
aardwolfe ... registered 08/22/01 ... current total post count = 717 ... status = newbie member ...

Presumed_Lost ... Registered: 02/18/02 ... current total post count = 713 ... status = veteran

... hmmmmm a bit ironic isn't it

Well, you've figured it out, I guess it's time to come clean. "aardwolfe" and I are really the same person. That's why nobody has ever seen us in the same room together.

When we fissioned the two personas early on, everything seemed to go fine, but over time PL's status changed with his other statistics, and aardwolfe's didn't, so it was bound to be noticed sooner or later. Sort of a cyberspace "Picture of Dorian Gray" thing.

Some of you were getting dangerously close to the truth, so I/we decided to throw off suspicion by taking this roundabout way to lend The Snow Walker dvd to myself... for which, while I'm at it, I should really thank myself, it was quite enjoyable.

Now that I/we have been discovered, I/we will have to abandon these, uh, aliaii, and go away, only to start all over again. I'm just not sure whether I will return as two personas next time, or we will return as just one.

By the way, "brian", I/we can't help but notice that you have no status at all... so to speak. Odd, isn't it? And yet, you were so quick to point out discrepancies in others....

Have you ever thought that maybe.. there's only one real person on this forum, other than yourself?

I'm sure the rest of us have.

But, how could I know that?

Unless... ???