When all the information you are able to get is slanted one way, the decitions you make will be skewed. If all the information is bad, you will plan for the bad, and become suspicious. If the information you are given only allows you to see one side of a situation, you will not consider the other side.

The people and situations that are listed in the US 'probative attacks' are listed as Middle Eastern, even one saying he was from Pakistan. I will take that at face value because facts like that are easy to verify.

What I do not take at face value is that they did not, in the alert, list the three Ambulances KNOWN to have already gone missing from various NY area maintenence lots, along with at least one garbage truck, over the last year. (as reported by Reuters, June 2004) Or the several small Cesna planes that were purchased over the internet from an Ohio company and when they tried to make delivery to an address listed on the form, it turned out to be a recently built Mosque, which refused the delivery. When the purchaser contacted the seller, he was arrested under the Patriot Act.(as reported by BBC, May 2004)

Not that I check other sources.

Rena