If you all focus on "Middle Eastern" looking individuals, you are formenting racism, discrimination, and missing the potential real terrorists.

I don't know how many of you are old enough or remember an airport massacre that was credited to a German terrorist group that hired some Asian individuals to do the actual killing. The date and the details escape me, but maybe someone else remembers it.

If the "Al Queda" really exist in the United States as a terrorist organization, it occurs to me they would have enough money and sense to hire white middle class dressed people for their information gathering purposes.

They could hire legitimate private investigators by claiming they want business information that will let them compete and overwhelm an existing business provider. The "Hell's Angels" in Southern California used this tactic of hiring private investigators to find out addresses and facts about police officers for the purpose of threatening the officers. The "Hell's Angels" also used to have a Chief of Police in Wisconsin working for them by providing information they could not otherwise obtain. He was eventually caught and prosecuted.

These terrorists could hire gang members dressed and acting conservatively to ferret out information, get the information, and then kill the gang member since few of the authorities would care about a gang related murder. They can watch TV, go to the libraries, attend PTO meetings, and go to local politicians town hall meetings and garner all kinds of information for their needs, and none of them has to be or look like "Middle Eastern" individuals.

I for one believe most of this paranoia is being created by people who want more control and less freedom for the American people in the United States of America, and they are not from abroad.

Bountyhunter