Well, my little corner of Bozeman is a bit warmer today, it's up to -27 F now. grin We have kind of microclimate here in the Bridger Bowl, a bit less snow down in the valleys and it's slightly warmer than, say, Helena. Still, we had temps around -33 in town and -40 out at the airport. Despite the fact that we routinely get sub-zero temps you still have to respect the cold when it dips down this low. My old car, a Kia Forte I totally two years ago, would start reliably down to -27 F. I got my 2021 Subaru Crosstrek two years ago and this is the coldest it's been since I bought it. While I was a bit curious if it would start I only left the house to walk to the mailbox. grin

The power is quite reliable here but I made sure to stock up a bit of groceries to avoid having to shop til it's up above zero again. I've got a dozen butane cartridges for my portable stove, a bunch of candles (not that I'd normally use them), batteries for my lights, a powerbank charged up for my phone and of course six Wiggy's sleeping bags just in case.