I'm curious to know how you store fuel for an emergency and how much. Please consider answering the following. The aim of the questions is to see if I should improve my storage plans.

How do you all store fuel?
How much do you store at all times?
What do you store fuel for?
How much can you ramp up and store if there's a predicted needs (hurricane is coming, etc.)?

Answering the questions myself:

I store my gas in the containers (mostly plastic cans, but some metal NATO cans) with Sta-Bil for preservation. I may switch to Pri-G. I rotate fuel every six months. I store diesel in plastic jerry cans and I do not add stabilizer to diesel but I do rotate it every six months.

I keep 1 gallon of mixed fuel in a no spill can, 2.5 gallons of straight gas in no spill for the lawn mower. I keep ~20 gallons of gas in 5 gallon cans and 5 gallons of diesel on hand most of the time.

Gas is for a portable generator that may be used during and extended power outage (or times with little sun) and a car. Diesel for another vehicle and for home heating if needed.

If an ice storm or a hurricane, etc, would impact me, I could ramp up storage to ~25 gallons of diesel and ~50 gallons of gasoline, all in "man portable" (6 gallon or less) containers.