Quote:
Mine locks the doors after a few seconds after closing the doors.

Yes, that could be the case. Didn't think of it because I have always bought the cheapest model of whatever car, without any extra features, especially "automatic" this or "automatic" that. I even use manual gear shift. LOL.

And yes, maybe the driver is diabetic. This raises a concern. What if a diabetic person is alone . What are the health implications ? Let's suppose s/he is not driving but sitting in the living room and there is no immediate danger. How long can s/he survive ? And can they wake up an hour later to help themselves ? In another word, can they do anything about it if they are alone ??

I am diabetic type2, but my concern comes from a few near misses. I am an active handyman around the house. And prefer to work alone when everyone is sleeping or away (peace of mind, and less interruptions). One time I slipped and fell , being overweight and severe lack of fitness, I was lucky not to hurt a knee or thigh joint. Another time, a shelf rack collapsed on me but luckily nothing heavy there.

So, the cell phone is always on me while working, but losing consciousness is another type of trouble.