First, thanx to all of you for taking the time to give me a studied and serious reaction to my question. I had already checked out the adhesive mask and eliminated it for 2 reasons, first I wear a close cropped , but full beard= sealing problem. Second, reading the spec.s and the text, it says they are applying for an N-95 rating. As Alan says I could just use a good N-95 mask and I could add the swim googles I used to use with the XCaper mask. And that’s what I may end up doing as an interim (non-/partial) “solution. The Parat 7500 mask is already more expensive that the IEvac hood and without the same certifications or accceptances by viable Gov’t. Agencies.

That leaves us with , what was correctly commented upon as the “ generic Chinese “mask/hood, marketed by different outfits at widely varying prices. As Doug and others, correctly observe, it’s about the Certifications.

I note the alibabba advert. contains three certifications. On looks like a Common Market Cert., the other an EU Cert. and the third a Republic of Ireland Cert. It it is all , frankly “Greek to me”?? “ Tough to trust” as already noted. Do thes noted Certs mean anything to any of you? Please take a moment and let me know. Again. Thanx to all.